Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is crucial in today’s setting. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that poor indoor air quality is one of the USA’s biggest environmental health concerns. In fact, they estimate that indoor air is typically 4 to 40 times worse than air outdoors.
Globally, the population spends over 90% of their time indoors which is truer for residents residing in environments like Oman where the weather is hot and the climate harsh & arid most months of the year. Indoor air quality is typically influence by gases, particulates, and microbial contaminant.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is a major health, safety, comfort, and productivity concern. Nakheel Environmental & Industrial Solutions provides the instrumentation for Indoor Air Quality Monitoring that you need to optimize the crucial balance of maintaining a healthy indoor air quality.
Indoor Air Quality Monitoring instrumentation provided in Oman & Qatar:
- GSE, GSS, NDIR, PID, FTIR Technologies: SO2, NOx, CO, CO2, H2S, Formaldehyde, O3, VOC etc.
- Nephelometer & Profiler: TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1
- Comfort Parameters: RH, T, Velocity, WBGT, Dew Point
- Air Samplers: Bacteria, Fungi
- Pitot, Hot Wire, Vane: Air Conditioning Efficiency Adjustments
- Lux Meter: Illuminance
- Car Parking: CO, NO2, H2, CH4, C3, H8
- Home & Office Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor: Dust, VOC, CO2, Temperature, Humidity