Air Quality Modeling
Air Quality Modeling is the mathematical simulation used to understand, or predict the way pollutants behave in the atmosphere to affect ambient air quality.
Modeling helps estimate the relationship between sources of pollution and their effects on ambient air quality. Air quality managers use models to identify source contributions to air quality problems and assist in the design of effective strategies to reduce harmful air pollutants (US EPA).
Nakheel Environmental & Industrial Solutions in partnership with BREEZE; the market-leading air dispersion, fire, explosion, and risk assessment modeling software; provides EHS & Air Quality Modeling Solutions in the Sultanate of Oman.
Air Quality Modeling software provided in Oman & Qatar:
- Air Modeling Software
- Fire and Explosion Modeling Software
- Meteorological/Geophysical Data
- Air Modeling and Accidental Release Training
- High-speed parallel modeling services for AERMOD
- Custom Software Solutions
- Advanced EHS Impact Modeling Services